Your information is also collected through your visit to our website.
We collect certain information through log files and cookies. The following information is specifically targeted:
- IP address,
- Connection time, customer path,
- Pages visited and requests and path followed,
- Time and day of connection,
This collected information may be used for the following purposes:
- Improvement of the service and personalised welcome,
- Personalization of the consumption profile,
- Order tracking,
- Anonymised statistics,
- Contracts, orders, deliveries and invoices, accounting,
- Customer relationship management such as satisfaction surveys, complaint management and customer care requests,
- For marketing and customer prospecting,
- Sending newsletters to provide you with information about the Company's services, partners, promotions and events,
- Invitation to events and webinars,
Cookies are small data files downloaded to your device.
Cookies are used by websites for many practical reasons and are in no way harmful. In fact, they are designed to make your online experience more enjoyable.
Some are necessary for the site to function. Others are used for statistical purposes to help us provide you with a more enjoyable visit. There are different types of cookies. This site uses technical, tracking and third party cookies.
Useful information on the technical aspects of cookies can be found at
What types of cookies are used?
A cookie can be classified according to its lifetime, its purpose and the domain to which it belongs.
By lifetime, a cookie is either:
- A session cookie that is deleted when the user closes the browser,
- A persistent cookie that remains on the user's computer/device for a predefined period of time,
- We use 3 types of cookies:
- necessary cookies - cookies that enable the technical operation of the site and its functionality;
- analytical / performance cookies - cookies that collect data about the performance of the website and how you use our website. These cookies allow us to improve the functioning of the website;
- feature cookies - cookies that enable the website to remember choices you make (such as your language) and to provide enhanced or personalised functionality;
You can prevent the placement of Cookies by adjusting your browser settings.
Cookie settings may vary from browser to browser. Consult your browser's "Help" menu to learn how to change your cookie preferences.
Information on how to manage cookies in each browser is available at the following addresses:
Ready to switch to conversational intelligence?
Leexi - Boost your coaching, onboarding and sales